WHAT IS THE TEX PORTAL?
Your place to smartly meet and network with other top telecom, data center and tech decision makers. Unlike any other event app in our industry, the TEX Portal not only lets you intelligently plan one-on-one meeting that take place at any of JSA’s Telecom Exchange (TEX) events. In order to foster a community mindshare between decision makers in the tech, telecom, data center and network infrastructure ecosystem, the TEX Portal lets you pitch ideas to a select group or all participants on the Idea Board, post or download educational papers and videos in the Library and more.
The TEX Portal provides the ability to:
- Plan meetings virtually and at all Telecom Exchange events (with intelligent recommendations on whom to meet);
- Pitch ideas on an Executive Idea Board; and
- Access and post educational papers in the Library and more.
WANT MORE DETAILS?
Registered TEX attendees will gain access to a 24/7 online and in-app portal, which includes the following:
- Request and confirm meetings, whether to be held virtually or in-person at all Telecom Exchange Events
- Based on your profile preferences, receive smart recommendations to meet other members with similar interests
- Engage a select group or all executive members on the Executive Idea Board
- Add your company logo to any listed TEX Manifestos
- First viewing of monthly Virtual CEO Roundtable recordings, before released to the industry
- Upload your company’s white paper, eBook, case study or other educational document to the Library; ability to read/download other thought leaders’ educational documents
- Feature your executive bio and company profile, so others can learn more and invite you to meet