Branding opportunities are available for any size marketing budget, ranging from $2,200 USD to $25,000 USD for an Annual Sponsorship.
Premium Event Sponsor
TEX sponsorships ensure your company gains brand visibility before, during and after each event. Gain brand recognition, maximize your ROI and build your brand equity within the community by becoming a Premium Sponsor. Sponsoring a TEX event will help elevate your company’s position as a market influencer and leading resource for industry solutions.
- Branding as a Co-Sponsor of the TEX Toronto Pop-Up before, during and after the event through event promotions
- Promotion of sponsorship via TEX and JSA social media channels with a reach of 450k+ leading up to event
- Three (3) VIP attendee passes
- Branded meeting table on-site during Pop-Up
- Public acknowledgment that your company is a Pop-Up sponsor
- One (1) TEX Portal Membership (valued at $500)
- Logo included on event signage
- Logo included on event website
Customize your TEX premium sponsorship with one or more add-on branding opportunities below.
(Available to confirmed Premium Sponsors only)
Branding as a Closing Reception Sponsor before the event, on-site and in event promotion. Welcome address and toast by collective sponsor companies at the beginning of the reception (5 minutes). Includes custom signage and napkins. (Limited to 4 Sponsors)
Your thought leader is featured on one of the featured CEO Roundtables (subject to availability).
Get your breaking news heard in this room full of decision makers, including your press release in our media kit, and your news featured in an email campaign and a JSA TV video interview. Additionally, JSA will feature your news in an editorial Q&A posted on our blog, social media boards, JSA newsletter and via the TEX Portal.
Have your logo featured on the badge lanyards, as well as before and during the event in our TEX promotion.
Be responsible for the much-needed caffeine power during TEX networking breaks. Your logo will be featured on all beverage stations throughout the day.
Fun fact: 60% of us can’t go without WiFi access for more than a day. Be the logo we are all grateful for as you help deliver high-bandwidth Internet access to a room full of executives – and you can even choose the password!
Be the first brand our decision makers see as they walk in. Your logo will be clearly displayed on the badge-printing kiosks and the registration desk.
JSA will ask 5 attendees on your behalf for one-on-one meetings at the event. Sponsor to provide company and/or attendee description or name, and JSA to request and if accepted, confirm and calendar the meeting on behalf of both participants.
Lights, camera and action! Share your breaking news on video and via and podcast, as part of a 3-5 minute interview, to be featured on YouTube, Roku, iTunes, iHeartRadio and more.
A branded, dedicated table with 4 chairs in the one-on-one meeting area to host C-level meetings. Table comes with 1 VIP Registration pass.
A VIP networking pass that gives you full access to all education (including keynotes and CEO Roundtables), networking (including one-on-one meeting management via the TEX Portal) and collaboration with other attending decision makers.
TEX 2019 Annual Sponsorship Opportunities
TEX Annual Branding Sponsorships include innovative ways to help you reach your marketing goals and maximize your event branding as well as your company’s thought leadership throughout the year. The TEX Annual Branding Sponsorship will not only help you gain market exposure in our industry, via news, blogs, social outreach and more, but also position your company as an industry change agent, with access to our CEO Exchange, Manifesto Committees and Virtual and/or on-site CEO Roundtables, ensuring maximum exposure in front of key tech and telecom decision makers. Companies can sign up at any point during the year to launch their 12-month TEX Annual Branding Sponsorship.
- Platinum Sponsorship branding at one TEX event of your choice per year
- Two (2) VIP passes for your C-levels’ attendance at each TEX event; 10% discount on any additional VIP passes (for your C-level colleagues, partners or clients)
- 3 eBlast distributions per year to a targeted TEX list
- 3 blog posts per year on Telecom News Now (est. 160K readers) per year
- 3 press release distributions per year (est. 2K targeted media contacts)
- Social media promotion of news 3x per year to TEX & JSA social boards (est. 450K views)
- 1 year membership to the TEX Portal (valued at $500)
- 1 JSA TV interview at one TEX event per year
- 1 seat on a Manifesto Committee per year
- 10% discount on any other additional TEX sponsorships throughout the year
- 1 TEX speaking opportunity per year (based on relevancy and board approval)
- CEO to be featured as ‘CEO of the Month’ via the TEX Portal and TNN blog
- 1 speaking spot on a JSA CEO Virtual Roundtable of your choice per year
- Branding before, during and after each TEX event
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
Toronto October 3, 2019
LA November 11-12, 2019
Dallas March 10, 2020
NYC May 12-13, 2020
Telecom Exchange (TEX) provides an efficient way for FirstLight to reconnect with its carrier customers and vendors. The timing and location of the event is very convenient and the “carrier neutral” format puts FirstLight on equal footing with its competitors.
Thank you for always hosting a wonderful event. I always make valuable connections with other members of the IT community and enjoy the different exciting venues. I particularly enjoy the networking with the diverse mix of professionals in this fun and relaxed atmosphere.
We had an amazing time at this year’s TEX; between the panel discussion, networking and a steady stream of interviews, this one-day event proved to be a great success. Relevant, frank, informative, and productive, TEX is unlike any other show we have attended.
Telecom Exchange exceeded our expectations regarding the number of quality companies represented and the opportunity to network with these firms in both social settings and one-on-one meetings.
The new format of Telecom Exchange ’18 made the event even more productive than past years. The more intimate nature of the gathering, and the strong representation of high-level executives, fostered a feeling of trust that made for more candid panel discussions and better meetings. I hope JSA sticks with this style of event going forward.