Branding opportunities are available for any size marketing budget, ranging from $3,200 USD to $25,000 USD.
TEX 2019 Annual Sponsorship Opportunities
TEX Annual Branding Sponsorships include innovative ways to help you reach your marketing goals and maximize your event branding as well as your company’s thought leadership throughout the year. The TEX Annual Branding Sponsorship will not only help you gain market exposure in our industry, via news, blogs, social outreach and more, but also position your company as an industry change agent, with access to our CEO Exchange, Manifesto Committees and Virtual and/or on-site CEO Roundtables, ensuring maximum exposure in front of key tech and telecom decision makers.
- Platinum Sponsorship branding at one TEX event of your choice per year
- Two (2) VIP passes for your C-levels’ attendance at each TEX event; 10% discount on any additional VIP passes (for your C-level colleagues, partners or clients)
- 3 eBlast distributions per year to a targeted TEX list
- 3 blog posts per year on Telecom News Now (est. 160K readers) per year
- 3 press release distributions per year (est. 2K targeted media contacts)
- Social media promotion of news 3x per year to TEX & JSA social boards (est. 450K views)
- 1 year membership to the TEX Portal (valued at $500)
- 1 JSA TV interview at one TEX event per year
- 1 seat on a Manifesto Committee per year
- 10% discount on any other additional TEX sponsorships throughout the year
- 1 TEX speaking opportunity per year (based on relevancy and board approval)
- CEO to be featured as ‘CEO of the Month’ via the TEX Portal and TNN blog
- 1 speaking spot on a JSA CEO Virtual Roundtable of your choice per year
- Branding before, during and after each TEX event
Pop-Up Event Sponsorships
- Branding as a Co-Sponsor of the TEX Dallas Pop-Up before, during and after the event through event promotions
- Promotion of sponsorship via TEX and JSA social media channels with a reach of 450k+ leading up to event
- Three (3) VIP attendee passes
- Branded meeting table on-site during Pop-Up
- Public acknowledgment that your company is a Pop-Up sponsor
- One (1) TEX Portal Membership (valued at $500)
- Logo included on event signage
- Logo included on event website
A branded, dedicated table with 4 chairs in the one-on-one meeting area to host C-level meetings. Table comes with 1 VIP Registration pass.
Access for decision makers to attend, network and collaborate at Telecom Exchange. Includes access to TEX Portal meeting manager 4-6 weeks before event date and full day access to all TEX events, including CEO Roundtable and cocktail reception.
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
NYC May 14-15, 2019
Toronto October 3, 2019
LA November 11-12, 2019
Dallas March 10, 2020
Telecom Exchange (TEX) provides an efficient way for FirstLight to reconnect with its carrier customers and vendors. The timing and location of the event is very convenient and the “carrier neutral” format puts FirstLight on equal footing with its competitors.
Thank you for always hosting a wonderful event. I always make valuable connections with other members of the IT community and enjoy the different exciting venues. I particularly enjoy the networking with the diverse mix of professionals in this fun and relaxed atmosphere.
We had an amazing time at this year’s TEX; between the panel discussion, networking and a steady stream of interviews, this one-day event proved to be a great success. Relevant, frank, informative, and productive, TEX is unlike any other show we have attended.
Telecom Exchange exceeded our expectations regarding the number of quality companies represented and the opportunity to network with these firms in both social settings and one-on-one meetings.
The new format of Telecom Exchange ’18 made the event even more productive than past years. The more intimate nature of the gathering, and the strong representation of high-level executives, fostered a feeling of trust that made for more candid panel discussions and better meetings. I hope JSA sticks with this style of event going forward.