It’s a new online portal for your c-level to smartly network with other telecom and tech top decision makers. One-year membership (pending Board approval) includes the ability to plan meetings virtually and at events (with built-in intelligence like recommendations on who to meet where), pitch ideas to a c-level sounding board, submit speaker suggestions for upcoming CEO Roundtables (both virtually and at Telecom Exchange) and more. The premium membership also includes a VIP attendee pass for any Telecom Exchange event (valued at $2,000) throughout the year. Find all the benefits listed below:
What is the CEO Exchange?
Pending Board approval, C-levels will gain access to a 24/7 online and in-app portal, for one-year’s time, which includes the following benefits:
- Request and confirm meetings, whether to be held virtually via conference call or video, or in-person at upcoming events (including Telecom Exchange), with any/all other CEO Exchange members
- Receive a VIP Pass (valued at $2,000 USD each) for up to two Telecom Exchange events throughout the year
- Apply to be a featured speaker at an upcoming Virtual or TEX CEO Roundtable
- Sign and add your company logo to any listed industry manifestos that are the result of a CEO Roundtable discussion
- Engage many/all members on the C-level message and idea board, (discussions include promoting new topics for Roundtables, new suggestions for speakers and new ways to partner and collaborate)
- Receive smart recommendations, based on your profile settings, for upcoming or recent CEO Roundtables to attend/participate/view and recommendations for other C-level members to meet
- Early/first viewing of CEO Roundtable recordings, both virtual and on-site at Telecom Exchange, before released to the industry
- Upload your company’s white paper, eBook, case study or other educational document to the CEO Library; ability to read/download other c-levels’ educational documents
- Ability for your executive bio to be featured, so others can invite you to network or meet
- Ability for your company profile to be featured as a listed member company
- Ability to be featured in a one-on-one interview or as a Roundtable speaker on JSA TV and JSA Radio; the video and/or podcast will also be featured on the Telecom News Now blog, in JSA’s monthly newsletter and via JSA’s social media outreach (over 450K+ reach)
TO APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP: email: [email protected]
The result: not just the same talk – but a real sense of community, collaboration and action.